Tuesday 21 May 2013

Jasper Fforde - A Brief Introduction

Hey again...
Since the title of my blog is based around one of Jasper Fforde's books, I feel that I should upload a review of one of his novels, mostly for people who are looking for information about Jasper Fforde (mislead by the title).  However, at the moment I am half-way through the final book in the 'Thursday Next' series and want to review the series as a whole, that's something for you to look forward to!
Jasper Fforde is a Welsh author, this is what originally drew me to the books, being part Welsh myself, but my love of fantasy novels also meant that I really enjoyed these books.  I hope that this has been an interesting introduction, and I am looking forward to writing a more in-depth review of the 'Thursday Next' series.
I am sorry that this is such a short entry, but I have had quite a busy week, and not much time to sit and think about what I want to write. 
Please comment, tell me what you think of the books, and if you want me to review and read any others.

No comments:

Post a Comment